Aeroprints Terms and Conditions
- Your Contract is with Aeroprint Tours.
- Where no air travel is booked with Aeroprint Tours you are not covered by our agents ATOL licence.
- The client is the person named on the signed booking form.
No booking will exist until :-
- A booking form has been completed, signed and received by Aeroprints.
- A deposit has been received together with booking form.
- The booking has been confirmed in writing to the client.
- Cancellation of any booking will incur the following charges :-
||Non - Refundable
|60 - 40 days before departure
||50 % of total reservation
|39 - 30 days before departure
||75 % of total reservation
|Within 30 days before departure
||100 % of total reservation
- All notification of cancellations shall be made in writing to Aeroprint Tours and will take affect from the day of receipt. If the client finds it necessary to change reservations after confirmation , the facility is available up to 10 weeks before departure at a nominal charge of £50 per booking plus all charges of whatever nature levied by the company suppliers.
- Aeroprint Tours reserve the right to cancel or amend any tour arrangements including hotels and flights.
- A final invoice will be made no later than 10 weeks before departure and any surcharges will be included therein. The price of all travel and associated arrangements are subject to surcharges on the following items :-
- In confirming the reservation Aeroprints would like to advise clients that hotel venues being used have safety precautions designed for the protection of all clients which are displayed accordingly. All clients of Aeroprints should acquaint themselves with these precautions on arriving at the hotel.
- Every customer must be made aware that due to flight or hotel availability, the hotels or flights listed on the website, might have to be changed to a suitable alternative. Where we have planned ramp, airbase or airport access, this can not be guaranteed, as this is beyond our immediate control and is down to the relevant authorities to allow and can be withdrawn at any time. We will always try our best to allow as much access as possible or arrange an alternative if possible, but this is sometimes beyond our control.
- Where 'Airport hotels' are listed on the itinerary, we will as always, try our best to arrange good airport views. In most cases we have good relationships with our regular hotels, but it must be understood that hotel room allocation is 100% down to the hotel itself and we have no control over the particular view or room type given. We try our best to get you the best rooms possible, but due to the situation of every hotel working in a different way and in some cases, the room type requested not having a view or not being available, we can only make the request. In the majority of cases, this is not a problem, but we ask for your understanding with this point.
- Data protection policy - please be assured that we have measures in place to protect the personal booking information held by us. This information will be passed on to the principal and relevent suppliers of your travel arrangements and may include any sensitive information that you give us such as details of any disabilities or visas. Certain information may also be passed on to security and credit card checking companies.
- The cost of holidays in the brochure were calculated using exchange rates of the
respective countries as quoted in the ' Financial Times Guide To World Currencies '
on the 1st July.
- "Your Financial Protection - When you buy an ATOL protected flight or flight inclusive holiday from us you will receive an ATOL Certificate. This lists what is financially protected, where you can get information on what this means for you and who to contact if things go wrong."
"We, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL Certificate, will provide you with the
services listed on the ATOL Certificate (or a suitable alternative). In some cases,
where neither we nor the supplier are able to do so for reasons of insolvency, an
alternative ATOL holder may provide you with the services you have bought or a
suitable alternative (at no extra cost to you). You agree to accept that in those
circumstances the alternative ATOL holder will perform those obligations and you
agree to pay any money outstanding to be paid by you under your contract to that
alternative ATOL holder. However, you also agree that in some cases it will not be
possible to appoint an alternative ATOL holder, in which case you will be entitled to
make a claim under the ATOL scheme (or your credit card issuer where applicable)."
"If we, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL certificate, are unable to provide
the services listed (or a suitable alternative, through an alternative ATOL holder or
otherwise) for reasons of insolvency, the Trustees of the Air Travel Trust may
make a payment to (or confer a benefit on) you under the ATOL scheme. You
agree that in return for such a payment or benefit you assign absolutely to those
Trustees any claims which you have or may have arising out of or relating to the
non-provision of the services, including any claim against us, the travel agent (or
your credit card issuer where applicable). You also agree that any such claims may
be re-assigned to another body, if that other body has paid sums you have claimed
under the ATOL scheme."
- "Many of the flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website - as appropriate are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. But ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services listed on this website. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply
to your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then the booking will
not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts
of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Please
see our booking conditions for information,
or for more information about
financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: